Onlykeons Blohpost 5

 Wow, I have done it.

This body of work that took all of me,

Its done,

I can still improve, get better, mix smarter, faster, and etc.

But My discography is shaping up so well

Im proud of myself

But I do not negate the fact that there is still work to be done.

I will rise and work another million days.


Pray 4 Me 

"Pray 4 Me" as a concept has been around since "Violets and Vices". 

The track "like that?' giving me the realization that I could shape a gritty and melodic sound.

The cover art was shot by my friend on a camcorder, in downtown dallas.

I want to break each track down separately, as I cannot do justice to them on a single post


7 songs

7 distinct phases of my life

7 stories 


17 minutes of onlykeons

Pray 4 Me 

My New Ep Out Now!

-ONLYKEONS


Comments

Popular Posts